“Every heart has its passion. Doing what you LOVE gives your spirit wings.“ – Unknown.
I have added the information that I have gathered on genealogy, some of the Surnames, I am researching, Genealogy Links, especially South African Links and South African Genealogy Resources.
I have shared many of my Grandmother’s Cards and Mementos.
I even combine my interests by crafting while camping.
I also have a Facebook group.
Click for more information.
- Click on Tokeloshe in the top and bottom of the page to go back.
- If you can’t find what you are looking for, use the “Search” feature in the navigation bar. ➡️
- You can get updates of my blog by clicking on the Follow Button in the bottom right hand corner of my blog. Your email address or details will never be shared or used by Tokeloshe for any other purpose other than to inform you of new posts on this website. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- You can click on small photos and images to enlarge them.
- Use the menu in the top navigation bar.
- Some buttons have more drop down options.
- Click above for more information on the Graphics used in this Blog.
- Please note I can’t put advertisements on my blog as it isn’t self hosted.
Occasionally, some visitors may see WordPress advertisements.
Products that I recommend are for personnel interest only.
- How to send a Private message to a Facebook fan Page.
- You can log in through WordPress to leave a comment.
Top Posts and Pages:
- Mementos of my Grandmother.
- Doggy heaven.
- Erik’s first Camping trip.
- More of Grandmother’s Cards.
- 50’s Baby.
- Scrapbook Slide-show.
- Boats and harbors.
- Oak Barrel Smoker (charcoal/propane).