|2 Large or 4 small Sweet Potatoes|
|Cinnamon to taste|
|1 can (370 ml) Cream|
| 10 ml Lemon juice
| 3-4 Bananas
|10 ml Butter|
- Cook sweet potatoes in microwave or foil until slightly cooked but not to soft.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
- Cover banana slices with lemon juice to prevent them turning brown.
- Slice sweet potatoes and layer in a shallow ovenproof dish with banana slices, sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- Pour cream over.
- Optional: Mash sweet potatoes and mix wll with rest of ingredients.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes or until brown on top.