Some of the other supplies and tools I used were: Elements Grungeboard by Tim Holtz , Blueberry Shake Memories™ Mists, homemade blue alcohol spray, Perfect Pearls Mist by Ranger, homemade black alcohol spray, K and Company – SMASH Collection – Pen and Glue Stick – Black, Felt Laser cut butterfly (Critters) by Forever in Time, glitter-glue, Paper flowers, brads, Ranger Ink – Ice Stickles Glitter Glue, sequins, alphabet stamps, ink-pad, Tulle, Card-stock, Hot glue, a glue gun, a Chipboard letter, acrylic paint, alphabet stencil, ribbon, feathers, string beads, silver nail polish (To Paint the brads), etc.
Paint Technique used: Altered Halloween Books Tutorial, new and improved! by Better After.
The title was made with a stencil.
1. a party, dance, or other festive gathering of persons wearing masks and other disguises, and often elegant, historical, or fantastic costumes.
2. a costume or disguise worn at such a gathering.
3. false outward show; façade; pretense:
a hypocrite’s masquerade of virtue.
Lace Masquerade Masks made with Hot glue.
Click above or more information.
- How to Make Your Own Mist Ink Sprays for Art Journals or Scrapbooking (Tutorial)
- Glimmer Mist Recipe by That artist woman. Great hint: “Add a marble if you have one (Dollar Store), this helps with mixing it. Shake well before using and spray as needed.”